Tri-City United is looking for a kid-friendly person with experience coaching and within the sport of soccer to serve as a coach for players aged 3-14.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Kid-friendly, high energy, positive person
- Experience coaching or with the sport of soccer.
- Ability to pass a standard background check.
- Must be able to demonstrate soccer skills, and supervise groups of young players (roughly 10-18 per group)
- Must be able to show up on time and demonstrate a professional demeanor throughout the session.
- Must love soccer and have a desire to work with young people and grow the sport.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation to attend sessions and games.
Expected Time Commitment of 2-12 Hours per week